- Prices are per room/apartment, per night, including breakfast, VAT and daily housekeeping. Actual prices are valid until December 31, 2019.
- We confirm the reservation once we received a 30% non-refundable deposit, within 5 days, via bank transfer.
B&B rooms: The remainder will be paid on departure. Please note that we accept payment in cash, bank transfer or Paypal (subject to a 5% surcharge). We do not accept credit cards.
Studio/Apartment: The remainder will be paid no later than 4 weeks before arrival via bank transfer or via Paypal (subject to a 5% surcharge).
- When booking 4 weeks before arrival the total travel sum must be paid.
- Check-in is from 16.00h. Please let us know if you arrive earlier or after 23.00h.
- For a late check-in after 11.00 PM we charge € 10 extra.
- If you choose to cancel a part of your stay whilst here, you will be liable for the full cost of your stay originally booked.
- We advise you to take a (cancellation) travel insurance.
- Children younger than 3 years old are only allowed in the studio and apartment.
- Please keep in mind there are no special facilities for young children, neither there is a dedicated pool guard.
Food and drinks:
For reasons of safety and hygiene it is not allowed to prepare your own drinks and food in our kitchen and / or to consume in the public areas.
Conditions of stay:
El Níspero Dulce is a place to relax. We reserve the right to terminate your booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation when you engage in unacceptable behavior that causes a disturbance or nuisance to other guests.
Normally we don’t charge for minor damages but we reserve the right to make a charge on the customer’s invoice if the damage is significant. This is done by a separate invoice that you can use for your travel insurance.
Pets are not allowed.
Smoking is not allowed inside. Smoking is only allowed in the designated areas.
Due to the number of stairs at El Níspero Dulce, it is not suitable for people with mobility issues.
We are not responsible for loss or robbery of your belongings. Your room is provided with a locked door and we recommend you ensure it is locked when you leave the house.
El Níspero Dulce, 11th of November 2018