El Níspero Dulce is a rural small-scaled Bed & Breakfast where all accommodations have their own entrance, own terrace and their own privacy.
With the obligation and the need to safeguard the health of our guests and us, to make our B&B a COVID-free space, we have implemented a number of measures. Following the recommendations of the WHO and the Spanish health authorities, our goal is to make you feel at home, transmitting SAFETY and CONFIDENCE.
Actual information can be found on the website of the Spanish Ministry of Health (only in Spanish)
The measures that we have taken...
- We clean and disinfect the accommodation before arrival with products approved by the Ministry of Health. We give now special attention to frequently manipulated objects, controls, switches, etc…
- There is a hydro alcoholic gel dispenser available in every accommodation.
- During your stay, we will enter the accommodation as less as possible.
- We removed the magazines and books in all the accommodations.
- We removed also the information brochure, on paper, in the accommodations. The information brochure is now available on-line by scanning a QR code provided in the accommodation.
- All linen are washed at >60° Celsius. We change the pillow protectors with every new guest.
- There is a hydroalcoholic gel dispenser available.
- There are only plastic cups available for “one use only”.
- Touristic folders are available on request.
Reception and Common Areas
- In the area where breakfast/dinner is served there is at least 1,5 meters between every table to secure safety measures.
- In the area where breakfast/dinner is served there will be a hydroalcoholic gel dispenser available.
- There won´t be a breakfast buffet, instead there will be an assisted buffet served at the table.
- We will wear gloves and masks when serving breakfast or dinner.
- The tables and chairs are disinfected after use.
- The check-in and check-out procedures are performed online.
- The big terrace around the swimming pool allows you to keep social distance with other guests. The distance between the sets of beds is at least 2 meters.
- Two sunbeds won´t be available to prevents there will be too many people around the swimming pool.
- The outdoor shower will not be available.
What we expect from you, the guest...
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or the provided hydro alcoholic gel dispenser.
- Use masks (available from us with logo at €9) in public areas and outdoors if necessary.
- We kindly ask you to ventilate the accommodation as much as possible
Reception and Common Areas
- Mandatory use of a mask in all common areas.
- You are kindly asked to keep a distance of 1,5 meters from us and other guests.
- Respect the signs with instructions.
- Please use ALWAYS the by us provided pool towels on the beds.
- Please respect the social distance with other guests.
- Don´t use the part of the terrace and sunbeds foreseen of a red/white ribbon.
- Take a shower in your own accommodation before going into the pool since the outdoor shower will be cut off.