Welcome at “El Níspero Dulce” Bed and Breakfast in Andalusia ... a haven of peace
We offer our guests a cozy and relaxing holiday in a unique location where hospitality is our main concern.
The Bed & Breakfast is on the edge of the Sierra de Tejeda Natural Park and on walking distance of the village Alcaucín. Enjoy the green environment on less than half an hour of the Costa del Sol and an hour away from the city of Málaga.
A perfect spot to relax in all tranquility and absorbing all that nature has to offer in our beautiful garden and surroundings. For those who like more activity there are many different ways to enjoy yourself. For instance walking, cycling, sailing, paragliding, rock climbing and so on…
In short, our Bed and Breakfast is the ideal starting point to discover the true Andalusia.
We offer 4 accommodations:
- Standard room LIMON
- Superior room HIGO with its own private terrace and a sunbed in the shade of the fig tree
- Studio OLIVA (30m2, max. 4 pers) with its private terrace, glass house, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom.
- Apartment DAME DE NOCHE (50m2, max. 4 pers) has a wonderful view over the valley and the swimming pool. It has a separated bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a living room that consists of a sitting and dining area.
Kris & René.
UPDATE COVID-19 Coronavirus (23/3/2020)
We need to communicate that B&B El Níspero Dulce will be closed until further notice, following the protocols of the Ministry of Health and the Government of Spain, as a consequence of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. We remain available by mail.
UPDATE cancellation policy in response to COVID-19 (23/3/2020)
- Cancellation policy has been extended in response to COVID-19.
- Spring (March and April) : Stay 4 , Pay 3 (*)
- Summer (July and August): Stay 7, pay 6 (*)
- Regular guets: If you have already been to us, you will receive a 5% discount
(*) Offers only apply to direct bookings and cannot be combined with other reductions. Final payment must be made in cash.