How do you find us?
- Google Maps: enter “El Nispero Dulce” or click on this link
- GPS Coordinates: 36.9086481, -4.1126119 (please use the coordinates and NOT the address !!!!!)
- Pluscode: WV5Q+H3, Alcaucín
By carFrom Malaga Airport by car to El Níspero Dulce (Alcaucín) the distance is 68km, the journey time is 50-55 minutes.
- When leaving the airport follow the signs for “MA-20/A-7 Almería”. Stay on the A7 and leave the highway after 45 km at exit 272 “Vélez-Málaga / Torre Del Mar”.
- When taking the exit get into the left-hand lane with direction “A-356 Vélez-Málaga/ Viñuela/ Colmenar”. Keep going straight ahead in the lanes for Viñuela for 14,5 km and leave at exit “A-402 Periana / Alhama”.
- After 3,6km leave at the signpost “Puente don manuel” (A–7205) and cross the bridge. After 300 meters, just after the chapel, you turn left direction “Alcaucín”. Now follow the road towards the village uphill for about 4,5 km.
- When entering the village there is at the right side of the road a monument containing the message “ALCAUCIN PARAISO NATURAL BIENVENIDOS”. Here you turn left in the direction of the Natural Park, this is the “Calle Carril de Alcazar”.
- Continue this tarmac for about 450m. In the 4th bend there is a white painted goat farm al the left side. Drive on the ground towards the left side of the farm, see picture below, here starts the road to Macapas.
- You cannot miss the house after 350m at the right side.
By public transport
- There is an express bus service from Malaga Airport to the main bus station of Malaga. You can find more in info on the website of the bus company EMT.
- The next step is to catch a bus to Velez Malaga, this service is delivered by ALSA. You can also download the APP on your smartphone.
- Then take the local bus to Puente Don Manuel with the same company. You finally arrive 5 km from our location, we can pick you up there.
By taxiOur advice is to contact Elena Sanchis of Plan A via number +34.622.214.171.124 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
She speaks Spanish and English and has her network of taxi companies that can help you.
Useful linksInformation Airport Malaga: www.airportmalaga.net
Regional bus transport company: www.alsa.es
Public Transport Malaga: www.emtmalaga.es